Monday, January 19, 2009

tip-toeing around in the morning time....

Well, it is morning once again. There is a dense fog in every direction of the neighborhood. The way the lights are off and I am sitting at the desktop it seems as if I am in the making of a horror movie.

Fortunately, the worse horror I should endure today is a screaming baby. AJ's third tooth has finally come through. Hurray! That means less drooling, more happy baby. I've been waiting for this for about three weeks now. The only bad part is that I know that sometime this week or next week he should sprout one more but usually the paired tooth doesn't seem to bother him coming in as much.

Last night I have finally decided that I am really going to try to start doing things for myself. I have put myself completely last on my priority list since before AJ was born and my body has really been telling me it needs some TLC. What am I going to do? I'm not quite sure. I know that today I may drop AJ off over at my friend Laurel's day care and just go out by myself. Enjoy some me time. Hopefully the crowds everywhere won't be maddening-- I'd like to head to Target to check out their rumored fantastic clearance sale.

Anyway, I don't really have anything insightful to say this morning. Perhaps I will have more to say at night when I start my dedicated bible readings. I'm determined to make my relationship with God stronger. I have to. Otherwise I will live my whole life scared that something dire is about to happen.

Cross your fingers, wish me luck. Praying for me would be a heck of a lot better, for those of you that are prayer-doers.

No comments:

Post a Comment