Wednesday, May 27, 2009

vacation is coming!!!! FFFIIINNNAAALLLYYYY!!!!

My time in the sun is about to arrive. Perhaps I will bask in my cancer free skin underneath the glowing sun (protected by SPF 55, of course!). Perhaps I will enjoy dip after dip into the pool in the back yard of the house I am staying at for ONE WHOLE GLORIOUS WEEK. Perhaps I will enjoy all the family that I have missed dearly-- and have not seen in two years!! Perhaps I will do all of the above in my MUCH DESERVED vacation.

We are going to NC for a grand family reunion with the Seeholzers & Co. Drew may not be able to stay the whole time (which is double the usual sadness-- our anniversary lies in that same week!), however, his mother has graciously demanded me to stay the entire time. I think she wants to show off that fantastic grandchild of hers. I have graciously accepted her requests. I have not been on a vacation in two years-- since the honeymoon. Since I have been staying at home, a week of needing sunny bliss has been coursing through my veins. I need some socialization. I need some rays. I need some different environments. I need some new excitement!!!


I cannot wait. Vacation, I will appreciate you as nobody has appreciated you before. That is a promise.

1 comment: