Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I love pools!!!!

I have not had access to a pool in years. I miss the smell of chlorine. I miss the green tinge it gave my hair. I miss the dark tan I would get due to long tuesday afternoons at my granny and pop pop's house. I miss the fun we used to have with my cousins over there before they moved to connecticut. *le sigh!*

So, I am doing the poor man's version of a pool in the back yard. I purchased AJ a blow up pool and an electric air pump so that it will be easy to take down once he is done playing.

I never knew how multi-purposed pools could be.... we blew it up yesterday and kept it empty due to chilly weather. He absolutely loved it! He would run around and hit the sides like he was a pinball and bounce all around! I must do this more! Whenever I start making any kind of money I want to purchase balls to turn it into a ballpit on rainy days. What do you think?! Are there any more fun things you can think of to do with an inflatable pool???

1 comment:

  1. fill it with pudding! Both A.J. and you could enjoy a pool full of pudding.

    my aunt patty (the hippie-NASA lady) also uses one to sun bathe in

    ;)

    ReplyDelete