Monday, May 18, 2009

China + Suppressed Society = Sex Theme Park!!!!!



Now, being a follower of wacky news, I came about this story about China opening its first "sexually explicit" theme park. It is called "Love Land" (not to be confused with one of Michael Jackson's places!!) and I totally want to go. Something about sitting on a Penis Bench and playing games that end with mannequins in humerous and numerous sexual positions and washing your hands on top of somebody's BOOTY totally calls my name.

To check out the story, go to http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,520290,00.html

Am I a pervert? No, I don't think so. Curious enough to google about Love Land while my son has glorious amounts of snot running down his nose? YES. Now that snot is on my sweat pants and I am still smiling at the thoughts of the not so hot Kama Sutra statues of overweight women and somewhat hairy men.....

Google it. You know you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment