Monday, May 4, 2009

iiitttsss been a minute!!!

Well, sad to say, I did have a whole blog post written down old- school style for when our computer was acting up. However, my laziness level is up to a 10 today, so therefore I will post it at a later date.

There have definitely been some fun times in the past week!!! The top moment was of course on Wed, which was the lovely miss jessie's 25th birthday!!! I've never had so much fun and so many laughs at a Plaza before. To top it off, we had the most amazing non mexican mexican waiter ever-- his name was Daniel. He did not get a good tip from me because I did NOT receive my half shot of tequila since it was my birthday the Wed. prior that! *sigh* Jess-- remind me to go to Plaza NEXT YEAR and ask to be seated in his section. I will make him pay!!!!!!


Friday we had the pleasure of being accompanied by my kick ass nephew, Peter. He makes AJ laugh like that one baby that dad has saved on his phone. If you know my dad, then you know what I am talking about-- that laugh is so contagious he lets everybody he knows listen to it! As a Thank You for us saving Karen and Adele from hearing Peter complain the whole time they were at this Cinco De Mayo on The Dos, they bought us wonderful cinnamony churros. Which Leon promptly ate about 3 our of the 5 of, and farted sweet foul farts for the rest of the night.

Anyway, on Saturday we did the ULTIMATE TASK. We cut my beautiful baby's hair!!!!!!! There is the before and after shot. Drew tended to make fun of me a lot that day because I did not keep a lock of hair from him..... I kept the whole pile off the floor!!!! You have to be a mom to understand. Or me. Whatever.



There is that beautiful pile of hair... I later wrote the date, time, and place of which the deed was done...

Saturday was going to be a pretty hectic day for us. We were going to shop for a Birthday Present for olivia's ultimate first birthday bash, go to peter's baseball game, come home, take a quick nap, then go to Olivia's party. However, we got a frantic phone call from my sister in law, Karen. She took Peter to the ER because he couldn't get out of bed-- he was feeling uber crappy and was showing FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS. Now-- unless you live on Antarctica, then you should know about the piggy flu that is going around. Soooooo naturally, we decided to keep to ourselves, indoors, and frantically go around Lysol-ing everything we could think of that Peter may, or may not have touched. Then I promptly called Tara and told her, while we had a great present bought for Olivia, we are giving her the best birthday present EVER by not contaminating her with our possible flu-carrying germs. She thanked me about a hundred times and we then parted ways off the phone with a promise of a playdate with the future Mr. and Mrs. Gliebe (We totally support prearranged marriages.)

Well, that is a short update. I would be frantic today, however, I got to have the pleasure of having a DAY TO MYSELF with no Megan, no going to Laurels, and Drew being at work for a little while!!! Will I resist the temptation of going on ebay and buying something? We.... will.... see.....

No comments:

Post a Comment