Saturday, May 16, 2009

A fine way to start a weekend!!

So yesterday I was expecting an airplane to fall into my roof. It was one of those days. You know-- one of those dryer is broken, kids are screaming, head is pounding, poop out of pants (TWICE!!!), routine is messed up completely, hand got bitten kind of days. There were so many delightful things that went wrong with my day yesterday that I can't even remember.

However, in the light of it all it ended gracefully and wonderful. My brother and sister in law came over last night and we partied a poor man's party with tacos, miller lights, and some upper class woodchucks thrown in the mix. We laughed, got exasperated with the world, and just had some great conversation. I don't know about you, but in my opinion that is so much better than any money spent on an extravagant night out I ever have!!

And today, I think it is going to be a stay in your pjs until one, finish the book I'm reading, NOT WORK OUT kind of day. We were going to go over to my fantastic Granny's house today so that Drew could do some painting, however the rain that attributes to my head pounding is putting that off until further notice. Mmmmmmm..... what more relaxation can I endure today??? I may even have a bath......

No comments:

Post a Comment