Friday, June 12, 2009

a quick cry and a quick post....

Well, since I have been off my medication my emotions have been a TRAIN WRECK!!!!!!!! I have not felt myself, been super grouchy to everybody in my path, and just been feeling downright lazy and slummish.


I need to CHEER UP!!! I need to get EXCITED about my trip tomorrow!!!! I need to figure out a way to get AJ to stop crying and to stop being in so much pain (teeth).... he has a horrible fever and his poor face is all swollen from his teeth trying to budge their way in. It makes me want to cry to see him feeling like this and to know that there is absolutely. nothing. i can do about it.


Oh, and PS. If I hear that Kelly Clarkson song "My life would suck without you" one more freakin time, I am going to throw my brand new flat keyboard into the TV so I don't have to look at or hear her anymore....



Pray for me! And our long trip tomorrow (7 hours or so)! And pray that AJ feels better! And that he won't decide to throw himself into the pool unless I am right there to catch him! And that Drew doesn't run into something or somebody run into us on the drive down there! Or that Drew will come home safely on Wed while I come home safely on Saturday! And that my father holds it together for the last sermon at YBC on Sunday (I wish I could be there....) *sigh* so many things going on....

No comments:

Post a Comment