Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Love It!!!!!

I have finally started putting my creative thinking into action lately... I have done some random things for some random family members such as:

A Banner for Jessie's new Etsy website:




A show flyer for my brother:




and a logo for Drew, which he ended up not using, but I still liked it anyway:




On top of all of these little creative tidbits, I have found a church to call home. With much much thanks to my brother and sister in law, we finally went to Waters Edge Church for the first time a little over 3 weeks ago. The music? Fantabulous. The atmosphere? Wontabulous. The Preaching? Godtabulous! The head pastor is great-- he has a perfect personality and definitely knows how to make Christians comfortable in their skin and how to help us grow stronger with God. The other guy who preaches, Rob, is quite wonderful as well!!! He has such a great personality and is super personable with the way that he reaches out to people. These people at this church really make me want to reach out and give God a big smooch on the cheek for a THANK YOU for having such a wonderful church for my family and myself to attend to!!!

We will be joining a small group as soon as we are able, and I might also volunteer with the children in some shape or form. It is such a relief to find someplace to get involved in again-- with tons of people mine and Drews and AJ's age group. MAN I am so happy!!!!! :):):):)

1 comment:

  1. you've been doing some serious work girl!
    as you know i LOVE my banner...
    but i also love the logo you created for drew (sorry he didn't use it!)

    LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete