Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wait... I thought you blogged...


So it has been... well, forever since I have posted a blog. So much has been going on that I cannot even get my mind wrapped around it. I am lucky that if the end of the day my brain has enough energy to go "Thank you LORD for blessing me, FOR REAL!"

I mean... it seems as if my life is clicking into place, everything that I have ever wanted as a child I seem to now have. I have a wonderful kick butt husband. I have a house. I have a child. I have a cat, which you know, I don't really care for cats but this one definitely is special. And now, I have a dog. His name is Leon. Drew finally broke down after we fostered a runaway pitbull that we dubbed as Charlie.

After much searching and many many applications to only be rejected because we have a young child, we finally found a litter of border collie lab mixes that we applied for. We went there on Sunday to pick out our puppy after a week of phone calls, resource checks, and applications. And of course we fall in love with the gentle giant. He was the biggest one of the pack by far, but was the most chill dog EVER. If you know Drew and I, we definitely need that kind of dog.

God has really really blessed me with all of this. I have a house full of boys/men that I absolutely adore. I could not feel more protected and at home. I really need to praise Him and let him know how happy I am with how He is working in my life.

And on top of that? We got to enjoy snow day with a puppy that loves snow and a baby that could care less about it. Life is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment